Part A. Following a Healthy Diet.
1. Don’t eat anything for two to three hours before sleep.
2. Eat healthier.
3.Reduce your portion sizes.
4. Eat low-glycaemic index foods: that is food low in sugar content.
5. Try to reduced as much sugar from your diet as possible.
6. Eat a protein-rich snack between 3 and 4 pm.
7. Eat small, frequent meals.
8. Drink plenty of water: replace the soda and coffee.
9. If you drink cut down on alcohol consumption.
Part B. Exercising for a Flat Stomach.
1. Do aerobic exercises daily.
2. Include plyometrics: these are exercises that require explosive power.
3. Do strength training to build muscle: Abdominal crunches.
I hope these tips well help you get a flat stomach.